SPRINGER lumber sorting systems ensure that lumber is sorted, stacked and packaged quickly and reliably. First priority is given to productivity and careful handling of the material.
Our product range includes:
- infeed and grading systems for lumber
- feeder units, such as the E-Feeder 200,
- trimming units, such as the E-Cut 200 trimmer.
SPRINGER lumber sorting systems are used for pre-sorting immediately after lumber leaves the sawmill or for post-sorting after lumber has been dried.
To meet individual requirements for the pre-sorting of lumber fresh from the sawmill and after drying, SPRINGER has designed a variety of lumber sorting units:
- bins equipped with live bin bottoms and soft drop arms
- bins tilting by 21° or 30°
- multiple board-layer trays
- SPRINGER-sorting wheel
- unloading systems (and more)